Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Favorite Face Cleanser


Rituals Tri-Dosha Cleanser:
I met Andrea Olivera last summer after one of the yoga teachers at Yivamukti mentioned there was an amazing woman who offered indian head massage courses.The course was too much for Patty and I, so we decided to get an actual massage instead of learning how to do it to others. Long story short, I became good friends with this incredibly talented woman who was just starting to lounge her own natural beauty line. I ended up designing all labels and brochure for her, but never tried any of the products...I was too busy trying to get the work done in time!
When I finished printing and all, Andrea gave me a few of the products to try.
I absolutely loved her stuff, the tri dosha cleanser, the liquid nectar and the renewal cream leave your face feeling incredible.I promissed to make this blog of things I love, and since washing my face is one of the first things I do when I wake up, I could not help but think of this cleanser as one of my favorite things!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Very good products and the good tjhing about it is that they are all natural ingredients. Dora espero que este comentario si cuente como uno. Saludos y besos.
Mery

Post a Comment